Saturdays | 19:00-19:45 BBC1
trailer. What's a trailer?
A tempter, a taster and a teaser for a TV programme
to capture an audiences imagaination and time on the sofa.
Since the first trailer for new
series of DOCTOR WHO went to air on 1 January 2005, every DOCTOR
WHO has been
poised, with VHS (or even DVD) recorder remote control in hand - finger hovered
over the 'record' button - to capture fleeting glances of the ninth Doctor and
For the new series there have
been glimpses within the TARDIS, alien space-crafts, victorian London, Moxx of
Balhoon, and a solitary Dalek in chains.
See right for the trailers.
- TRAILER ONE - Earth-rush and TARDIS
- TRAILER TWO - The man, the girl
and the time machine.
- TRAILER THREE - The girl, the
man and the time machine.
- TRAILER FOUR - The TARDIS demats
ahead of advancing flames.
- TRAILER FIVE - (The first trailer
voiced by the cast. Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor) "Do you want to come
with me?" Ther man and the time machine. Clips from ALIENS
OF LONDON, THE
UNQUIET DEAD, DALEK. "A
trip of a lifetime!"
- TRAILER SIX - (Voiced by Billie Piper as Rose Tyler) The girl and her boring
life. "I have a choice. Wadda you fink?"